LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
One of our clients is a global partner in the planning, funding, construction and operations management of utility scale solar projects. They are looking to fill a Structured Finance Analyst position ASAP. This position will be based out of their California location with up to 15% travel.
The Analyst will work in the Structured Finance team supporting all aspects of renewable energy project and corporate finance including M&A activities and raising and structuring project debt and equity.
- Develop and maintain financial models using complex capital structures
- Assist in raising and structuring debt, equity, and tax equity for renewable energy projects and portfolios, primarily focused on utility-scale solar and storage
- Assist in structuring and pricing acquisitions and off-take contracts
- Work with legal counsel in drafting and negotiating term sheets and M&A efforts
- Assist in due diligence of project acquisitions and greenfield development opportunities
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in investment banking, project finance, or private equity
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Required to take a virtual Excel-based financial modeling test as part of the interview process
Education: Bachelor's degree or MBA preferred