Summary: A market leading C&I and municipal solar power company is looking for a Structured Finance and Tax Equity Associate. This IPP is working on a variety of projects but primarily focuses on distributed, C&I and municipal solar projects. The vision of this rapidly growing, well-funded company is to provide clean electricity to a range of clients across the United States.
Primary responsibilities as Structured Financing and Tax Equity Associate would include:
- Support the execution of tax equity transactions
- Support the management of corporate debt facilities
- Seek opportunities to improve on current credit and tax equity facilities
Desired skills and experience for the Structured Financing and Tax Equity Associate include:
- 5+ years of experience as an investment professional, preferably in the infrastructure industry
- Superior financial modeling and due diligence capabilities
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
Additional Information for the future Structured Financing and Tax Equity Associate:
- Attractive Compensation and Benefits
- Participate in company's employee share program
- Strong company culture and events!
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178