We have a current opportunity for a Substation Department Team Lead/Manager. This position will be based in St. Louis, Missouri and offers hybrid work flexibility.
The Substation Team Lead/Manager will be responsible for oversight of substation engineering & other consulting services for clients across the US and internationally. They will lead multi-disciplined project teams, leading the designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments on a variety of projects.
- Develop conceptual designs, execution plans, project schedules and cost estimates for proposals
- Work directly with customers to develop projects
- Lead in the execution of engineering activities that include:
- Physical substation design
- Protection & Control Design
- Calculations for studies & reports
- Equipment specifications
- Lead design activities with other groups, such as the SCADA or Transmission Line teams for example
- Regularly meet and keep up with clients and outside personnel
- Perform quality reviews of others designs
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering from accredited program
- 10+ years of related experience
- Professional Engineer registration highly desired
- Medium-Voltage & High-Voltage Substation Experience
- Proficiency with NEC, NESC, IEEE/ANSI Standards
- Currently able to get into the St. Louis, MO area on a hybrid work basis or willing to move into the area (relocation packages offered)
Enjoy competitive pay and Unlimited PTO with a company that is leading future generations in design work across the world. This firm has set uncompromising standards of being one of the best within Renewable Energy, Power Delivery, Data Centers and Industrial Industries.
Apply today to learn more.
*No sponsorships at this time*