We have a current opportunity for a Substation Design Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Salt Lake City and is hybrid flexible. Please see below for some of the qualifications we are looking for out of potential candidates.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree (BS or BE) in Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- 4-5 years of experience with substation design experience up to 345kV
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to travel into office during the work week
- Knowledge of NEC, NESC, ANSI, NETA
- Work experience with consulting engineering firm
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, a self starter with strong work ethics
*No sponsorship available at this time*
If you're interested in learning more about this position, please submit an application.