We have a current opportunity for a Substation Design Engineering Supervisor on a permanent basis. The position would be in-person out of St. Louis, Missouri.
- Help the Substation Team create, modify, prepare engineering drawings, including one-lines, Conduit Schedules, Material Lists (BOM), General Arrangements, Grounding, & Foundation
- Ability to work on greenfield and brown field substations.
- Create/modify technical specifications for major substation equipment, such as: power transformers, power circuit breakers, control house, etc..
- Manage projects assigned from budget standpoint and deadlines.
- Prepare/create engineering and construction estimate documents for the installation of new, or modifications to existing substations, including: bill of materials, yard layouts, plans and section views, and electrical details.
- Independent review of projects including complete QA/QC of projects done by other junior engineers.
- Run the project throughout the complete life cycle of the project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar degree preferred
- 8+ years of related engineering experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards, such as: NEC, NESC, IEEE, NEMA and ANSI strongly preferred
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation and/or AutoCAD
- PE license or working towards it preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Free Monthly Massages
- Flexible Working Hours Offered (Just bust me online/in-office from 9am-3pm)
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement (traditional schools and certifications)
- PTO Dedicated for Volunteer Work
- Dog Friendly Office
- Fun Fridays (get-togethers in the Company Game Room)
- Casual Dress
- Stocked Kitchens with snacks, coffee, tea and other treats!