Title: Substation Engineering Manager
Summary: A rapidly growing power delivery group that is backed by a Fortune 500 company in the greater Charlotte area is looking for an experienced substation design engineer who is hoping to take their past lead/supervisory experience into a managerial role or someone who already has a few years of managerial experience in the substation industry. Does your past experience make you a top contender to lead the substation team for one of the industries most innovative power delivery groups? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage, mentor, and provide oversight for the junior substation/electrical engineers.
- Lead and complete the substation design efforts for the team, including grounding, AC/DC, conduit, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Responsible for client management, such as working with them on projects, settling any issues on projects, participating in meetings, etc.
- Develop proposals and technical writeups for all substation projects.
The Substation Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 12+ years of experience in substation design, with experience as either a lead, supervisor or manager.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- E. license preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Substation Engineering Manager role, then please do not wait to apply.