Salary: $120,000/yr. - $162,000/yr.
Company summary: A leader in the engineer and infrastructure industry is seeking a Full Time Substation P&C Engineer who is looking to join a fast-paced organization. Interacting with other electric utility disciplines, designing high voltage utility substation projects.
This position allows for fully remote.
- Leading and designing high voltage utility substations
- Working with other electric utility disciplines
- Working with protection and control design
Qualifications of Senior, Substation P&C Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer or ability to obtain license within 12 months
- Experience with WinIGS or CDEGS
- Experience in executing substation physical projects.
Benefits of Senior, Substation P&C Engineer
- 401(k) a standard match is 100% up to 5%
- Medical insurance plans cover you and your eligible family members.
- Income protection
- Paid time off
If you are interested in the Substation P&C Engineer role, please apply.