Title: Substation Engineer (Staff to Senior) - REMOTE
Summary: An industry leading engineering consulting firm is looking for a substation engineer to join their team remotely. They are open to engineers with varying levels of experience in substation design, ranging from 3 years to 12+ years. Does your previous substation work make you a top contender for this position? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop and design one line diagrams, lightning protection, and grounding for substation projects.
- Review and make any necessary changes to substation drawings.
- Lead the efforts on substation projects while mentoring and providing help to more junior engineers.
- Ensure all design activities are being performed up to the company's standards/guidelines.
The Substation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 3-12+ years of experience of utility substation design work.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- P.E. license preferred.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Substation Engineer role, then please do not wait to apply.