Title: Substation Physical Engineer IV
Summary: A productive T&D consulting firm is seeking a motivated, experienced substation design engineer to join their engineering team in the greater Atlanta area. You will work closely with other electrical engineers on their Transmission & Substation team and provide mentorship and guidance to the other substation/electrical engineers. Does your previous experience working with utilities as a substation physical designer make you a top contender to be a part of a leading provider in the transmission, distribution, and substation industry? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Physical Engineer IV will be responsible for:
- Evaluate and assess the work of junior substation/electrical engineers.
- Effectively assign projects across the electrical engineers on the team.
- Manage, mentor, and lead the junior substation/electrical engineers.
- Work closely with other departments to create high voltage substation design projects for utility clients.
The Substation Physical Engineer IV should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant experience (5+ in utility substation physical design)
- P.E. license required
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
If you are interested in the Substation Physical Engineer IV role, then please don't wait to apply.