We have a current opportunity for a Substation Solar Project Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver, Colorado and offers hybrid flexibility. Please see below for details on the position.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or a similar degree (ABET)
- 2 - 5 years of power delivery experience, ideally 2+ years of substation engineering experience in particular
- Basic CAD skills are heavily preferred (Intermediate - AutoCAD, Beginner - MicroStation)
- Understanding of how to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Apply engineering knowledge and principles to practices in area of solar project assignments under the supervision and assistance from other engineers/managers
- Perform basic engineering tasks to assist with plans, specifications, reports, diagrams, etc...
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as necessary
- This position pays between $75,000 and $100,000 annually based on someones experience level
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) plan with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO hours
- Hybrid Work Flexibility
For more information on this role, please apply!