Title: Substation Team Lead
Summary: A productive T&D consulting firm is seeking an experienced substation engineer to join their team in Virginia. You will also act as a lead engineer, mentoring more junior engineers while still doing the technical substation P&C work as well. Does your previous substation design experience make you a top contender for this position? If so, please reach out to learn more.
The Substation Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Create, plan and complete all aspects of T&D substation design projects.
- Responsible for P&C design drawings such as one line diagrams, wiring and schematic diagrams, etc.
- Review and ensure all design packages and documents are up to standards.
- Lead the efforts on substation projects while mentoring and providing help to more junior engineers.
The Substation Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience of substation physical and P&C design work.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
If you are interested in the Substation Team Lead role, then please do not wait to apply.