My Client are looking for an experienced Superintendent based out of Washington DC, Virginia or Maryland. They are one of the largest Geotechnical Contractors in the US and are looking to expand their site team to manage an impressive backlog.
- On-site project supervision including management of field labour, equipment, materials, safety, and production.
- Studying plans and specifications for construction.
- Developing skilled craft workers and labourers.
- Procurement of tools and materials.
- Liaising with all levels of staff from labourers to engineering personnel to resolve issues and improve construction methods.
- Preparing detailed progress reports and inspecting work.
- Travel required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a Construction Superintendent in the Geotechnical Construction Industry.
- Strong leadership and communication