One of my key clients are searching for a Superintendent to work on Projects in Virginia Beach. The successful Superintendent will be a natural leader with over 5 years Experience.
- Ensure the smooth and safe running of site work.
- Educating and mentoring the field employees on all aspects of the work.
- Determines workforce and equipment requirements.
- Establishes operational plans and monitors work activities and ensures quality control.
- Managing multiple crews and multiple projects.
- Extensive understanding of drilling equipment, tooling, cranes and their capabilities.
- Schedule, order and coordinate job site deliveries.
- 5+ Years experience managing Geotechnical/Foundation Projects.
- Experienced in Soil Mixing and/or Jet Grouting and/or Augercast and/or Stone Columns and/or Slurry/Diaphragm Walls.
If you are a natural leader with a background in the foundations industry. Do not hesitate to apply today!