A local Oregon general contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Superintendent specializing in overseeing civil construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including but not limited to water/wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, pipeline/utilities, tunneling, excavation, grading, water line/sewer line, and more. The Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across the west coast, but the Superintendent is expected to travel around the metro Portland area. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. This contractor also strives to promote from within and has unlimited growth opportunities. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Supervise and plan contracted work in a timely and cost-effective nature.
- Coordinate with other company departments and contractors.
- Maintain communication with engineering, estimating, and planning to ensure all work is in accordance with contract documents.
- Ensure that all contracted work is up to craft compliance and safety requirements.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in similar role.
- Heavy civil/civil project experience preferred.
- Ability to carry up to 60lbs and work outside in all weather conditions/locations.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card.
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, then please don't wait to apply.