A top heavy civil and water/ waste-water general contractor in the Sacramento is seeking a Superintendent specializing in wet/dry underground utility work and paving/grading. This GC is one of the best in California, and due to them recently winning a good deal of work they are actively hiring! They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
- 5-10 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Very strong background installing underground utilities
- Experience with a w/ww GC
- Very strong background in paving/grading
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Never having to travel more than 1 hour outside of Sacramento, giving you a great work/life balance
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!