Superintendent - Atlanta
LVI Associates are currently working with one of the most innovative and exciting General Contractors in Atlanta. They both an established and growing firms who have been in the market for over 80 years specializing in large ground commercial projects and are in need of a non-travelling superintendent
* Develop prospective clients whilst maintaining and improving existing client relationships.
* Work alongside Purchasing Department and their vendors to make sure field crews have the materials they require.
* Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
* Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other
related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
* Maintain a safe and OSHA Compliant worksite
* Work alongside Project Managers, Architects and Owners to ensure accurate completion of plans.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
1. Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme
2. Field Experience Preferred (8 years+)
3. Experience Running Projects $40M +
4. Healthcare, Data Centre Commercial Experience
5.Ground Up Project Experience
6. Experience Running Crews of 50+
7. Experience building ground up healthcare and K-12 projects