Electrical Superintendent - Augusta (Travelling)
LVI Associates are currently working with one of the most innovative national Electrical Contractors in the US who are with several offices throughout the southeast. They are looking for a Superintendent to travel to a broadcast center in Augusta where they are completing $15 MM worth of switchgear and UPS replacements. This is a long-term position so once this project is over they will put you on another commercial or institutional project in either Georgia or the Carolinas.
The salary and benefits is excellent and per diem will also be provided for candidates living outside of Augusta.
* Manage crews of up to 60 men both safely and effectively
* Work with suppliers to ensure materials are supplied to site on time
* Complete projects safely, profitably, timely, of a high quality and according to customer expectations.
* Partners with Human Resources to optimize recruiting and selection, employee relations, and other related topics as it pertains to direct reports.
* Continually keep up to date on changes with the NEC
* Work alongside Project Manager to ensure project is completed on time and on budget.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, that exemplifies confidence, trust and success as well as demonstrated skills in scheduling, planning and leadership.
1. Completion of a formal apprentice or training scheme
3. Experience Running Projects $10M +
4. Computer Literacy
5. Experience Running Crews of 50+