My client is one of the leading geotechnical contractor in the US in search for a Superintendent to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a 5+ year history of working on and running ground improvement projects. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with owners and project managers
- Manage equipment deliveries etc
- Experience in Superintendent position
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Experience in geotechnical foundations construction