Title: Construction Superintendent
Summary: Do you have experience in managing earthwork or underground utilities projects? A local contractor in Illinois is looking for a Superintendent for projects. The firm has a strong pipeline with local municipalities as well as other large industrial leaders in the area.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Supervising, scheduling, and allocating all workers and tasks on the job site
- Ensure safety of all involved
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, and inspections
- Proactively plan so that project is completed in a timely and cost-effective manner
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience with mass excavation or underground utilities
- 5+ years of managing construction projects to completion
- OSHA Certifications preferred
- Solid understanding of construction process from beginning to end
- Dental, Medical, Vision Plans available
- Constant work pipeline
- Opportunity for advancement upon proven success
This firm has projects ready to go so if you are interested in the Superintendent role please don't wait to apply!