A top heavy civil and water/ wastewater general contractor in the PNW is seeking a Superintendent specializing in underground utility installation and more. This Superintendent will not be required to travel often. This GC has been around for over 50 years, and they have a very strong backlog. They also invest heavily into the well-being of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the Superintendent will integrate with.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 1-20 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Very strong background installing underground utilities, especially water/storm/sewer
- Experience with a heavy civil and/or w/ww GC preferred
- Experience working around the Greater Seattle Area preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- 100% insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement
If you are interested in the Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!