A widely respected heavy civil construction company is currently seeking a Civil Superintendent for the projects they just won. This contractor chases work anywhere from Port St. Lucie down to the Miami area, and is showing no sign of slowing down, so there will be plenty of backlog for the future. They are a reputable contractor across the state of Florida, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy civil industry
- 5+ years in a Superintendent or Management level position
- Strong experience with mass clearing and grading, excavation, and underground wet utilities
- Strong experience with concrete and asphalt paving
- Experience running multiple projects at once
- Working experience around the Central/Southern Florida area is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at a growing Florida contractor
If you are interested in the Civil Superintendent role, please don't wait to apply!