A leading geotechnical contractor is looking for a Superintendent to work on multiple projects across South Florida (Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm etc).
The client has projects lined up till the end of the year and even into 2022. Their projects cover areas such as Micropiles, Auger Cast Piles, Drilled Shafts, Tiebacks and even Underpinning.
- reviewing plans/ specifications for construction
- support workers and laborers
- procurement of tools/materials
- inspecting work
- travel required
- 5+ years as a Superintendent in the Construction industry
- strong leadership and communication skills
- bonus scheme
If you are interested in this Superintendent position then do not hesitate to apply!