Title: Supervising Electrical Engineer
Salary: $95-190K (based on experience)
Summary: Join the team in San Diego OR LA as an Electrical Engineer at a globally renowned consulting, engineering, and commissioning services firm. My client specializes in MEP, information and communication technology, architectural lighting, vertical transportation, and commissioning. You'll play a pivotal role in designing major projects spanning diverse markets worldwide.
The Supervising Electrical Engineer will be responsible for…
- Working closely with the internal design team and external clients and consultants
- Designing under the direction of the senior engineer for a variety of projects and project sizes
- Construction administration and field investigation for assigned projects
The Supervising Electrical Mechanical Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 4-10 years of relevant experience in the MEP field
- LEED accreditation, preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD MEO and Revit
The company provides attractive and adaptable benefit packages, prioritizing your overall wellness and enabling you to maintain a harmonious work-life equilibrium.
- Paid overtime and competitive end of year bonus
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Half day Fridays
If you find the Supervising Electrical Engineer role appealing, we encourage you to submit your application!