Watch your work come to life in landmark projects around the world when you partner with our client! As a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services, we specialize in MEP, information and communication technology, architectural lighting, vertical transportation, and commissioning.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Raleigh, NC. As a Senior PM, you will be responsible for representing the Firm in all interactions with clients, contractors, architects, and other project team members. You will be responsible for supervising and coordinating various projects to be performed by the team.
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it is everything you'll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
As an Senior Project Manager, you will be dedicated to multiple projects and be responsible for supervising and leading project meetings, leading client expectations and earning positive financial project results. You will lead and supervise project team members as they perform their tasks, and participate in budgeting, scheduling, and deliverables management.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establishing design & client standards, specifications, and criteria for projects
- Supervising preparation of reports and analysis of system options and building conditions
- Maintaining interdisciplinary coordination with other trades/projects consultants
- Monitoring all correspondence between staff, clients, contractors, owners, etc.
- Supervising construction administrative duties such as field reports, responses to RFIs, processing bulletins and addenda, etc.
- Strong technical role for project coordination but will also be expected to have the necessary financial oversight and client listening skills to achieve positive results
- Develop proposals, qualification packages, and coordinate discipline budgets using input from others for high capture of proposals pursued
- Assist in cooperative business development efforts thru repeat client satisfaction but also in reaching out to new clients
Successful candidates must have a current PE registration. Someone with the history of working with projects such as Critical Facilities, Health Science and Healthcare projects would be a good fit for this dynamic role.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in chemical, electrical, or mechanical engineering discipline from an Accredited Institution
- 15+ years' experience working in a consulting MEP firm
- 10+ years of Project Management experience in Pharmaceutical Life Sciences
- Hands-on design experience, required, as you will have a strong technical role
- Experience with drawing packages using REVIT and AutoCAD a must
- Experience with $100 MM+ projects a plus
As an employee with our client, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to being the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and the total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The personal benefits program includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Wellness Programs, including flu shots and biometric screenings
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and professional development courses
- Professional development incentive bonuses
- Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
- A Generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Transit/parking program
- Monthly business phone stipend
- Work from home Fridays