A 30+ year Colorado firm are looking to bring on a Project Manager to join their water resources team. The firm operate across the Midwest, with a strong local presence and array of projects across water resources and the civil engineering industry.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- PE certification
- Ideal candidate will have experience in drainage projects, stream/riparian restoration, hydraulic modelling/analysis, hydrology, water shed analysis, or similar areas of surface water engineering
- The role allows for working in both urban and rural settings across Colorado
- Opportunity to continue/ begin technical mentorship of junior engineers.
- Flexible working environment - true hybrid schedule with flexibility around your outside of work commitments
- The firm are looking for a project manager, who wants to play a key role in a thriving Denver firm, while looking to continue to develop professionally.
- Opportunity to continue into area manager position, with emerging business avenues starting with employee interest
- Range of urban and rural water resources projects
- Maximum 42 hours a week, with compensated overtime
- Competitive 401k plan
If you have a PE license, feel free to apply, or reach out to hear more on: