Our client is a nationally recognized, employee-owned engineering firm with a strong commitment to innovation, excellence, and community. With a rich history of providing top-notch engineering and surveying services, they are seeking a motivated and experienced Survey Manager to lead their survey team in Denver, Colorado.
As a Survey Manager, you will play a crucial role in overseeing and managing survey projects, ensuring high-quality deliverables, and leading a team of talented survey professionals. The successful candidate will have a strong background in land surveying, exceptional leadership skills, and a passion for delivering outstanding results.
- Plan, organize, and execute survey projects from inception to completion.
- Develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules, and ensure adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Monitor project progress, quality, and client satisfaction, making necessary adjustments as needed.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of survey professionals, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Provide guidance and support to survey team members, ensuring their growth and professional development.
- Promote safety and adherence to company standards in all survey activities.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships by understanding their needs and providing exceptional service.
- Collaborate with clients to define project goals and deliverables, ensuring client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Stay current with industry best practices and emerging technologies in surveying.
- Oversee the collection, analysis, and interpretation of survey data, ensuring accuracy and precision.
- Ensure all survey activities comply with local, state, and federal regulations and permitting requirements.
Budget and Resource Management:
- Manage survey department budgets, expenses, and resource allocation effectively.
- Collaborate with the company's leadership to forecast resource needs and plan for growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Surveying, Geomatics, or a related field.
- Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) license in the state of Colorado (or ability to obtain within 6 months).
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in land surveying, with a proven track record in managing survey projects.
- Strong knowledge of surveying equipment, software, and technology.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in industry-standard surveying software (AutoCAD, Trimble, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate effectively with clients, team members, and regulatory agencies.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Employee ownership through an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plans.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative and inclusive company culture.
- Opportunities for career growth within an employee-owned firm.
If you are a dedicated, forward-thinking Survey Manager with a passion for excellence, we invite you to apply!