Our client is looking for a Sustainability Project Manager in the Houston area to get involved in engaging, innovating, and assisting with exciting projects throughout the state of Texas. As a Sustainability Project Manager for an ever-growing firm, you will be a part of a team that specializes in sustainability consulting and the involvement and generation of new business opportunities.
- Sustainability plans for municipal, commercial, and industrial clients
- Incentives and grant research
- Application of various GHG and Methane specific protocols and certifications to specific clients
- Identification of sustainability opportunities and gaps
- Regulatory applicability analyses, to include state, local, and federal regulations
- Managing projects and team members as well as scope, schedule, and budget
- Specialization in sustainability fields (LEED AP, ENV SP, ISSP, etc.)
- B.S. or above in Environmental Science, Public Policy, Planning, Engineering, or related discipline
- 5-10 years of experience in sustainability consulting, or a related sustainability field
- Social skills and professionalism necessary to establish and maintain long-term working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Limited travel
They offer professional development, competitive salary, flexibility, work/life balance, and great benefits.
If you are interested in the thrilling challenges that are coming from our Client's growing list of business within the Southeast territories, please do not hesitate to apply!