This client is one of the largest utility-scale solar & energy storage development companies in the United States. The client is a part of the one of the largest energy companies in the world and boasts around 20 GW of grids.
The team values work-life balance, health, and fitness of its employees.
- Take charge of IT infrastructure servers & applications
- Perform administrative tasks on the system (backups, patches, monitoring, upgrades)
- Optimize security on the servers
- Maintain technical documentations
- Provide technical advice & assistance to users
- Additional IT tasks
- ~5 years of experience in the industry -- experience as a Systems Administrator role is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Troubleshoot IT issues
- Working knowledge with Information Security and ITSM
- Solid communications skills
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Application servers (SharePoint, Exchange)
- Virtualization Platforms (VMware & vSphere)
- Networking and firewalls
- Programming Languages - Python, .NET, etc.
- IT Service Management systems
Secondary Technologies (preferred)
- Knowledge in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- DBMS related tech-stacks (SQL)
- Network and Security solutions
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary & bonus commensurate on experience
- 14 Paid Holidays & generous PTO
- Health & dental insurance + long-term disability & life insurance
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Flex-time schedule to ensure work-life balance