We have a current opportunity for a T&I Package Manager on a permanent basis with a global offshore wind consultancy that is massively growing across Asia, with a huge pipeline of projects in the next few years. The position will be based in either Taiwan, Japan or Korea. For further information about this position please apply.
- Responsible for the transport and installation of engineering-related activities. Actively engaging with all technical contractors.
- Reporting to the Package Managers on offshore installation engineering design achievements against objectives.
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the overall T&I engineering.
- Propose and develop the installation engineering design strategy until the construction phase with the objective to confirm installation concept selection and define an overall optimized installation concept for the wind project.
- Manage and monitor the schedule, the development budget related to the installation engineering studies, the safety aspects, and the technical quality of the deliverables.
- Master's degree with electrical and/or mechanical specialization.
- Experienced track record in: T&I EPC type contracts.
- Great engineering and large projects experience.
- Experience of offshore foundations T&I.
- Proven record in QHSE.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Proficient in both written and oral English communication.
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!