Transmission Line Project Manager
Salary: $155,000- $165,000
Company Summary: A top company in the power delivery space is looking for a Transmission Line Project Manager in the Denver, CO area. This energy and power consulting firm specializes in power delivery services while giving individuals the opportunity to grow and excel in their space. In this role, individuals will have the opportunity to lead a project team to design and analyze power line systems and join an exceptional company.
- Lead project teams and manage individual projects.
- Develop construction bid packages and assist in estimating job costs.
- Ability to form and maintain relationships with clients.
The Transmission Line Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A BS in Civil Engineering or a related degree from an ABET accredited university.
- 9+ years of experience in electric utility transmission line design.
- 3+ years of experience in a manager or lead position.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) P.M.P or EIT certified (passed FE Exam) with the intent to pursue P.E. license.
- Knowledge of foundation design concepts and software including PLS-Cadd and PLS-Pole.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Work from home flexibility
If you are interested in the Transmission Line Design Engineer, then please don't wait to apply.