We have a current opportunity for a Taiwan Country Manager for a consultancy firm on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
You will be responsible for managing the Taipei office, setting up guidelines, procedures, and managing accounts.
- Manage a team of consultants
- Setting up company standard procedures, guidelines, and other documents
- Drive the performance of the business better and faster with consistent discipline, insight, and financial acumen.
- Develop and execute the company's business strategies in order to attain occupancy, business growth, and financial targets
- Identify and establish business opportunities within the region for offshore wind services in line with the organization's strategic direction
- Identify key clients and build sustainable relationships with these clients
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management or business development in the offshore wind industry
- Able to manage a team and work in a team-based environment
- Project Management skills preferably as a team leader
- A good knowledge base of the offshore wind industry, and a willingness to learn.
- A good local network will be an advantage
- Highly motivated to build the business and lead a team
- Excellent English in both verbal and written form
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!