Exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Service Manager/Project Manager who will have an essential role in the copany's Florida Gulf Coast water resources business and client connections.
The successful candidate will maintain and develop client relationships, lead project teams in quality project delivery, and guide procurement stages leading to new opportunities.
This is a highly strategic position for someone who takes pride in exceptional client service, and positive results for the company's clients.
- Engages and cultivates client service teams to support understanding and delivering on client needs and expectations.
- Creates client engagement strategies and pursuit plans as well as manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver projects on schedule and budget and according to client needs.
- Ensures quality client services, clarity on work products, and delivery of high-quality services within budget and schedule constraints.
- Supports development of staff members, especially as it relates to exceptional client service delivery, strategic planning, and effective communication.
- Meets identified performance metrics including annual sales goals, project budgets and schedules.
- Leverages resources, experience and skills of the firm to support client goals.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.) with a focus on wastewater and water services.
- Professional Engineer registration in the State of Florida.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in consulting and engineering services in the environmental sector with progressive responsibilities including business development and project delivery especially for water and wastewater municipal clients.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, lead strong project teams meeting project requirements, and provide strong business growth results in management roles as well as proven track record of successfully managing projects and delivering on time while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation, leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources.
- Proven technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and contextually are required.