A Global employee owned firm is looking for a talented and experienced engineer to lead their Traffic Department for the Midwest. This company is the gold standard for Traffic Engineering.
Are you ready to drive your engineering career to new heights? With an impressive track record of excellence in bridge, roadway, and traffic engineering, they are seeking a passionate individual to be apart of their team!
- Competitive Pay: We value your expertise, and it reflects in your compensation.
- Employee Bonus Program: Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with enticing bonuses.
- Retirement Plan: Secure your future with our comprehensive retirement benefits.
- Flexible Schedule: Achieve a healthy work-life balance with our flexible hours.
- Work from Home Fridays: Embrace remote work and enjoy long weekends!
- Comprehensive Insurance: We've got you covered with medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Health Savings Account: Take charge of your health with a dedicated savings account.
- Section 125/Dependent Care Assistance: Maximize your savings on healthcare expenses.
- Paid Parental Leave: We support your family and personal life during life's significant moments.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays: Recharge and enjoy quality time off whenever you need it.
- Professional Development: Elevate your skills with company-paid training and exams.
- Open, Collaborative Office Environment: Be part of a welcoming and innovative workspace.
- Regular Team Building Activities: Build lasting bonds with your colleagues and have fun!
- Working Advantage Discount Program: Get up to 60% off on event tickets, travel, and shopping.
Key Skills, Competencies, Experience, and Certifications required:
▪ Degree in Civil Engineering
▪ Missouri PE, PTOE License
▪ 10+ years of professional experience in traffic engineering design
▪ MicroStation experience
▪ Proficiency with Microsoft's Office suite of programs
▪ Previous experience working in a team environment
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are looking for a firm with a super generous PTO and flexibility, no strict office hours and ideally a 9am-3pm day. Please apply!