A growing international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Technical Asset Manager to manage a portfolio of operative Solar PV plants. An opportunity to be part of the fast-growing green energy sector to create a positive impact in the world.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Great international culture
- Supervision of Solar PV assets to ensure maximization of production cost controlling and technical regulation compliance
- Periodical site visits across Japan
- Responsible for reporting the technical and financial performance of the plants to clients and financing parties
- Responsible for overseeing O&M contracts
- Work closely with local regulators, authorities, grid operators, municipalities to ensure local regulatory compliance.
- Conduct market studies to improve site production and cost-efficiency
- Background in Electrical, Mechanical, or Energy Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in energy or technical experience
- Experience in asset management, renewable energy, or the PV sector will be an advantage.
- Strong organizational and analytic skills.
- Fluency in business English and Japanese (Business level) mandatory
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today