A Technical Capture Manager is responsible for leading and managing the technical aspects of the proposal development process for government and commercial contracts. This includes identifying and assessing potential opportunities, developing and implementing win strategies, and leading proposal teams to deliver high-quality, compliant, and competitive proposals.
Qualifications for a Technical Capture Manager typically include:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as engineering, business, or computer science
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a track record of successfully leading and winning government and/or commercial contracts
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of the industry and the products or services being offered
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with proposal development and the federal acquisition process
- Strong understanding of government procurement regulations and compliance requirements
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of industry and customer needs and trends
It's worth noting that the qualifications for this role may vary depending on the organization you are applying for and the specific job requirements.