My client is a global System Integrator Provider that works wth customers such as high end Hyperscalers globally.
This role will cover the SEA region where the candidate needs to have a thorough understanding of IT workloads and infrastructure that supports Compute, Network, Storage. The candidate must possess strong Project Management skillset
- Candidate will provide presentation & proposals for the entire Electrical Fit Out in the Data Center.
- Will be responsible for creating Statement of Work, One Line Diagrams, review CAD Drawings and provide appropriate solution requirements back to customers and business
- Will be responsible for working with OEM Manufacturers of Specifications, pricing, negotiate build timelines and responsible for delivery
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of Physical Infrastructure, Electrical Solutions, Mechanical.
- Physical Infrastructure : Raised floor, ceiling, Racks, Containment, Cable management etc
- Electrical : UPS, RPP/Floor PDU, Electrical Distribution inside Datahall, Busway Systems, Rack PDUs, Sensors etc
- Mechanical : Chiller, Refrigerant units, Low-side plumbing design, Cooling units, Airflow management etc
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or similar
- Proficient with Auto-Cad or similar CAD systems
- 8+ Year's experience in Data Center Field
- Thorough knowledge of entire Data-center landscape, multi-vendor DC products & solutions