A global engineering, management and development consultancy is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Technical Director/ Director to lead their engineering team in the heart of Hong Kong. You will play a pivotal role in growing a regional team and delivering a regional sector business strategy. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by immediately helping to grow the Engineering team. Do you find your motivated, and passionate about the Engineering industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Technical Director/ Director will be responsible for……
- Lead a team of related engineering technical staff and be responsible for staff management, schedule key tasks in response to client project demand.
- Developing best practice for project delivery, drawing on and working with client's global community of GeoTechnical and geological experts
- Develop client relationship and attend business related functions; actively participate in acquiring new work, as both participant and bid leader
The Technical Director/ Director should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural or related disciplines
- Registered Professional Engineer in GeoTechnical: RPE(G) Preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English Preferred
- Hands on experience with Rail/MTR Design Preferred
If you are interested in the Technical Director/ Director role, then please do not wait to apply