LVI have a amazing opportunity for a forensic engineer to step into a Principal position! This firm has a amazing vision for the future and is looking an ambitious and driven forensic structural engineer to join their team. This role offers access to excellent projects, as well as remote work paired with travel to job sites on the East Coast.
- PE License holder in TN, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Experience surveying properties, casualty and liability losses, typically at residential and commercial buildings and loss scenes.
- Experience conducting investigations to determine the root cause of events and failures.
- Working closely with engineers and investigators to produce detailed reports, drawings, and/or outline the cause and origin of losses and damages.
- Developing plans, reports and drawings to meet client's needs and/or determine and document the failure analysis and causation of failures.
- Providing expert testimony in a court of law and/or in depositions.
- Determining applicable engineering practices to fulfil the prescribed scope of work, project specifics, timelines, and cost estimates for the professional services provided.
- Must be able to work independently and also with a cross-functional team of experts.
- Strong technical writing skills are required; the ability to write effective reports is critical.
- Great benefits package
- 401k matching
- Hybrid/ remote policy
- Eligible for the employee ownership scheme from the start of employment
- 3 weeks PTO from the start, additional days accrued yearly
- Competitive bonuses based on company and individual performance, as well an end-of-year discretionary
- Career growth
If you want to find out more, contact Hugh Evans at LVI Associates for an introductory and confidential conversation!