We have a current opportunity for a Technical Project Manager on a permanent basis with an Offshore Wind Developer that is looking to expanding greatly in the region. The person will deliver the construction project safely on time, budget, scope/quality until handover to O&M. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Be responsible for the delivery of the technical development project scope
- Lead the technical project team consisting of package managers and engineering specialist
- Champion a safety and quality culture, lead by example and ensure this remains a top priority within the teams
- Ensure alignment and agreement regarding technical matters with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide EPC part of the budget for FID based on project specific CAPEX, OPEX and AEP
- Drive collaboration in the teams internally and externally
- Secure quality of deliveries from teams within project and manage HSE, project risks and stakeholders
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages
- Have vast Senior Project Management Experience, knowledge, and competence equivalent to IPMA level A/B and /or PMI/PMP
- Have experience within offshore wind, as well as execution (construction/contracting) of large scale projects - working with multiple suppliers
- Holds a master degree in Engineering, supported by leadership training relevant to leading leaders level
- Have experience in leading teams and individual contributors in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary project organization environment, driving solutions and delivering results, while creating a motivating environment together with the partners
- Possess solid knowledge and understanding of technical/commercial levers impact on business case
- A strong communicator with excellent technical, commercial and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent Chinese and English Ability
If you are interested, don't hesitate to apply!