Our client is seeking for a Technical Sales Manager who has strong experience within the Industrial and Commercial markets. The incumbent will be based in Singapore.
- Provide technical leadership on all related engineering design / technical discussion
- Responsible for evaluating and selecting the most suitable water & waste water treatment solution for each project
- Review and support process team on technical related work
- Review PFD, P&ID, head and mass balances, and schematic drawings
- Review detail control philosophy, functional description sequences FDSs & sequences of operation, SOP, O&M together with process team
- Monthly progress report - update management on new developments
- Oversee a team of engineers to facilitate continued professional development
- Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Environmental / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with technical and engineering design, testing commissioning of large water & waste water treatment plants
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of water treatment process engineering, water quality assurance and maintenance strategy
- Singaporeans / Singaporean PRs preferred.
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.