A global water MNC is looking for a Technical Sales Manager in Vietnam to be part of their exciting team. This is a good opportunity to join a well established firm!
- Understand the problematic / technical needs of the client and support sales and technical department in Asia and Paris to develop the ideal solution for the client.
- Manage the technical aspects of projects in Vietnam from the initial phase of business development until the tender
- Establish the link between the commercial/sales team and the Proposal Production Center to deliver an offer in line with the needs of the client and the local practices
- Collate market intelligence i.e. project plans, key contacts, competition program, and industrial policies and trends.
- Promote solutions (Technical and non-technical) by visiting Customers and Consultants, participating exhibition and seminar, to get customers' needs and expectations
- Support the Proposal team during the proposal stage and up to the signature of the contracts
- Develop/Lead the industrial Parks and the service (O&M/BOT) projects in Vietnam during the initial phase of business development
- Master degree or above, education in Water Supply & Drainage, Process or environmental engineering
- 10+ years' working experience in water treatment sector preferably in services (Industrial parks, O&M) or investment (BOT) projects
- Has an established network with clients in the country
- Excellent communication and networking abilities, has superb analytical and presentation skills, self-confident and results oriented
- Strong communication abilities strong social and interpersonal skills, capable to earn trust
- Be willing to accept frequent travel (after the pandemic)
- A team player and willing to learn, autonomous and able to work under pressure
- Bilingual (French / Vietnamese) is a plus
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working for a contractor/ EPC company/Service provider (Industrial Park wastewater management)
- Must have prior experience in project development for industrial parks, or services contracts
If you or someone you know is interested, please submit your updated CV. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.