Title: Technical Sales Manager (Wind)
Urgently looking for a Wind Sales Manager (テクニカルセールスマネジャー) to work for a leading International renewable energy manufacturer in Tokyo, Japan. This company is currently doing and coming up with a lot of exciting projects all over Japan and collaborating with a lot of Domestic and international players.
The Wind Sales Manager (テクニカルセールスマネジャー) will be responsible for the acquisition of wind farm project in Japanese market through cooperation with the company's global team to propose attractive solutions to the technical, financial and risk adverse solutions to attract IPP, Developer and Utilities and to be responsible for achieving sales goals and to support the project team in completion for the projects in time.
- Grasp of customer needs and proposal of solution
- Preparation and submission of project bid, organizing negotiation with customer to achieve sign of the contract as well as acquiring Notice To Proceed.
- Achieving revenue target and profit through strategic approach.
- Reporting to head quarter regarding market trend in Japanese market
- Knowledge on power generation business, infrastructure, and large project. Even better to have knowledge of wind power project experience
- Good communication skills for sharing information and cooperation with customer, supplier, and internal colleague.
- Business knowledge in cross-cultural and high communication by English Skill
- Basic PC skills for Windows and Office software
- Fast career progression
- Yearly Bonus, plus variable bonus
- Great Employee commission schemes
- Insurance and other social security schemes
Contact me if you are interested or tag someone who you think is suitable for this job.