A US water treatment equipment/solutions MNC is looking for a Technical Sales Manager / Country Sales Manager in Korea. This mandate should be a sales hunter who will be responsible for growing the regional business within the pharmaceutical utilities space.
Product range: Capital Equipment / Distillation system
Korea team: First Hire (support from regional counterparts)
- Responsible for building relationships with Pharmaceutical clients, EPCs and stakeholders across the region
- Identify, establish business relationship, and manage agents and suppliers
- Conduct sales training, seminars and presentations to stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities and work with the technical teams to grow profitable revenue for the company
- Prepare and submit bids and quotations.
- Meet KPIs around activity and objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or any related disciplines
- Minimum 8+ years of technical or consultative sales experience in capital equipment to pharmaceutical sector
- Ability to develop and conduct product presentations towards internal and external stakeholders
- Strong command of English and Korean
- Proven track record in capital equipment sales
- Ability to travel domestically and regionally
Interested candidates, please apply with your latest English CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.