About the company:
Our client is an Australian tech company that specialises and works on CO2 capture. Why? They strive to preserve and prevent future harm to the planet.
Their core innovative solution aims to address global sustainability challenges, servicing advanced batteries, crop protection, aquaculture, wastewater, and carbon reduction.
Join their mission and help create a sustainable future!
- Undertake reviews of the application of Mechanical designs and ensure quality deliverables during supply.
- Preparation and vetting of technical work documents such as proposals and reports.
- Provide process engineering analysis to optimise operations.
- Provide technical support to large accounts and partners.
- The role is responsible for business development of medium accounts independently.
- Stakeholder and client relationship management.
- Contribute to increasing sales revenue with existing customers.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 5-10 years experience in process engineering combined with technical sales in wastewater treatment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Basic understanding of slurry materials and handling requirements.
- Basic understanding of engineering practices.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
Apply with your CV today!