Job Title: Technical Security Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the overseeing of installation, maintenance, and repair of security systems, including access control, intrusion detection, and video surveillance systems. This also includes but is not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling and Co-coordinating of your projects.
If you are a highly motivated and skilled Technical Project Manager who is dedicated to providing excellent service to clients, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive compensation packages, including health benefits and paid time off.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, budgets, resource requirements and risk management plans
- Manage project teams, contractors and vendors to ensure project deliverables are met within quality, budget and time constraints
- Manage project issues and risks, identifying and implementing solutions to ensure project success
- Monitor project progress, providing timely and accurate reports to stakeholders and senior management
- Conduct project post-mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the security field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate teams and individuals to achieve project goals
- Experience managing projects involving security technologies
- Certifications in min 3: Kantech, S2, Lenel, Genetec, CCURE 900
If you are an ambitious and skilled Security Project Manager with a passion for delivering successful projects, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.