Leading Engineering Firm specialising in Power Delivery, Gas Distribution and Telecommunications Services is looking for a Telecommunications Department Manager in the Chicago/Mid Atlantic Area.
- Cultivate and grow the service offerings for Fiber + Small Cells
- Monitor engineering work and engineers
- Coach, mentor and develop staff through training
- Develop and hire for the Telecommunications team
- Scheduling, planning and budgeting.
- Manage customer relations and attend local government events
- You are creative and confident
- You have 7+ year's experience in Telecommunications within the utility sector
- You have experience managing PM staff
- Sufficient technical knowledge of programs in order to identify problems.
Compensation - to commensurate to experience