Global Engineering Construction Company - Contractor
Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead and oversee the testing & commissioning activities from beginning to end in a safe and efficient way.
- Responsible for planning, review and monitor all testing & commissioning activities in depth, ensure schedule of all deliverables, budget, planning and cost estimating.
- Design, implement and execute testing & commissioning activities procedure and prepare the site activities, identifying the risks and issues.
- Conduct test procedures and identify technical issues, develop plans to resolve matters that impede progress to minimize delays.
- Preventive measures and resolve any emerging ones - To ensure the tools, materials and equipment are suitable and available for the job.
- To follow-up and manage suppliers or sub-contractors' activities on the site, dealing with project issues, changes, risk and quality
- To ensure that Quality process, and SHE requirement are known and enforced within the team and sub-contractors.
- Take part in promoting the safety and quality initiatives among the project team
- To train and give feedback to T&C team and sub-contractors - To report the progress and the risks to the project management, and prepare internal and external reports pertaining to the job status
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
- With at least Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or related field,
- At least 10 years of desired knowledge and/or experience - Proven working experience in T&C in ACMV
- Analytical thinking, leadership, initiative and decision minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills