We have an immediate opening for a Traffic Analysis Engineer on a permanent basis in the Seattle area. For further information, please apply!
This position is for a medium-sized Design Firm operating mainly in the Pacific Northwest. This company works on a diverse list of private and public sector projects throughout Washington and Oregon.
- Support projects from conceptual planning to analysis
- Work on project types including and not limited to impact analysis, transportation modelling, and area/corridor conceptual planning
- 4-10+ years' experience in traffic engineering or related fields
- EIT or PE in Oregon or Washington
- Familiarity with ODOT/WSDOT standard design software
- Working experience with Synchro/SimTraffic, SIDRA, AutoCad, VISSIM, MatLAB, SIMTRAFFIC, HCS
Schedule: Hybrid (mostly remote)
*Salary dependent on relevant experience