***FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY*** An extremely well respected firm is looking to add a Senior Traffic Engineer to its team! This is a firm that has a major backlog, are big into community and work life balance, and offer a flexible work schedule. There are tons of career growth opportunity with this firm!
- Support the traffic team on the designated projects.
- Prepare progress reports, cost estimates, design calculations and traffic operations.
- Help with the traffic engineering technical analysis and design.
- Be involved with design project decisions and have the ability to take lead on a variety of project tasks.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) required, PTOE preferred but not required
- 9+ years of experience
- Knowledgeable with MicroStation,
- VISSIM, Synchro preferred
If local to Portland or Seattle, the position could take on a hybrid schedule.