A national, 100% employee owned client of mine is looking for an experienced traffic design engineer to work out of their Seattle office. My client prides itself on using innovative approaches to create solutions to pressing transportation issues faced in the modern world, looking to connect communities for the better.
This would be a great position for you if you are looking to manage the design of transportation projects, mainly involving traffic signals, signing, striping, and lighting (to name a few).
- Manage transportation design projects
- Mentor team members
- Lead client and internal team meetings
- Business development out reach to gain and maintain client relationships
- At least: BSCE
- Minimum of 6 years of traffic design experience
- PE (local Washington experience preferred)
- PTOE would be a plus
- AutoCAD and Microstation experience
Don't wait, apply today!